We will show you the ins and outs of a Disney trip but also teach you how to manage diabetes at the parks.
You can design your own itinerary at the parks with these optional event items:
- Welcome party at Splitsville in Disney Springs
- Exploring at Magic Kingdom and dinner at Chef Mickey’s
- A day at Hollywood Studios
- Pool time at Art of Animation resort
- Group ride at Animal Kingdom’s Pandora or Kilimanjaro Safaris
- Opportunities to meet up throughout the day to sample some of Disney’s famous must-try snacks.
For those who wish to explore the parks as a group, your travel host will help you navigate the Disability Access Service (DAS) system together, monitor blood sugars, tackle those pesky lows and highs, S.W.A.G. through the meals together, ride the rides and so much more.