- Need to get to another resort for a dinner reservation?
- Leaving one of the parks at closing with tired and cranky kids?
- Feel like you can’t just can’t take one more step?
Call a Minnie Van!
Minnie Van service is a great way to get around the resort quickly and in comfort. They are driven by specially trained Disney Cast Members to get you to where you need to go as quickly as possible.
The Minnie Vans can accommodate six people, with two forward-facing or rear-facing Graco 4Ever car seats available at no extra charge. The drivers are trained how to properly install the car seats as well.
How it works:
Minnie Van service works with the Lyft app. Simply open the Lyft app from anywhere within Walt Disney World Resort to access Minnie Van service, request a ride and pay for it through the app—or call (407) 828-3500 to request an accessible vehicle. Cars are usually minutes away.
To request a ride through the Lyft app:
- Open the app and select your Walt Disney World destination
- Confirm your pick-up location and tap “Select Minnie Van”; if Minnie Van service is not the default vehicle type displayed, you will need to swipe through your vehicle options until Minnie Van service is displayed
- The app will display a map tracking the vehicle en route—along with an identifying vehicle number to help you spot your car
- Prices vary based on distance traveled from pick-up location to requested destination within Walt Disney World Resort.
- You’ll see the total cost and pay for the service conveniently through the Lyft app.
Remember that the Minnie Van is a luxury service. And as such you it can be quite expensive. This is not a service that you would want to plan on using on a daily basis. A short trip will cost more than $25. Plan wisely and use it only when absolutely necessary.
Hours of Operation:
Minnie Van service operates from 6:30 AM to 12:30 AM daily. Hours of operation are subject to change.
Need an Accessible Vehicle? Call a Minnie Van
Please call a Minnie Van Service Specialist at (407) 828-3500 to request an accessible vehicle. Requests can be made 45 to 60 minutes prior to needing the vehicle. Minnie Van vehicles can accommodate guests with standard wheelchairs, motorized vehicles and electric conveyance vehicles (ECVs); however, an additional wait time may occur.